As part of this family-friendly adventure, Guests will walk under a stone archway and enter the kingdom of Arendelle to celebrate a “Summer Snow Day.” Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Olaf, trolls, and Marshmallow join them on their journey through the frozen willow forest, past Troll Valley and up to Elsa’s magnificent ice palace.
- Frozen Ever After will be the first Frozen-themed attraction built in a theme park and the Royal Sommerhus is Elsa’s and Anna’s permanent character greeting location to open at Disney Parks.
- Composers Bobby Lopez and Kristen Anderson-Lopez created new lyrics to the film songs.
- All of the original voice talent from the film returned and recorded dialogue and songs for the ride.
- WDI traveled to Norway to research architecture, décor, and artifacts for the Royal Sommerhus.
- The design of Royal Sommerhus is modeled after a traditional Norwegian cabin in Trondheim.
So I'm curious. Once the permanent meet and greet for Elsa and Anna opens at Epcot, will they no longer be at the Princess Fairytale Hall at the Magic Kingdom? I think that would be a good move, because it would attract more people to Epcot wanting to meet specifically the sisters as well as giving other princesses opportunities to meet guest at the Princess Fairytale Hall.