The expedition vehicle for this new attraction measure over 40 feet long and 13 feet high, weighs in at 17 tons and carries up to 72 people. The front and back axles that support the vehicle’s 45-inch wheels can be steered individually. This lets the ride vehicle take sharp turns and pull off some complicated maneuvers.
- Becky Callahan: A cowgirl who isn’t fazed by the dangers awaiting her on the island.
- Will Denham: An adventure-seeking younger cousin of famed movie director Carl Denham.
- Jinks Costanza: A hardened New York City ex-con who is wary of the island’s mysteries.
- Kalana: A mystical descendent of the natives who first settled on the island.
- Charles “Doc” Jordan: A PhD student in paleontology who took time off to explore the world.
Want to keep up to date on all things Skull Island: Reign of Kong? Sign up for e-mail updates, and join the conversation on Universal Orlando’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with #ReignOfKong.
There's something weird with the windows of the vehicle... can't put my finger on it.. but it looks like they're planning on projecting something on them... maybe the 'driver' or something happens to the windows.
Is it a Ford or a Chevy? Sadly I don't think Kong can lift that truck
Anonymous 1, I remember watching the video of the trucks going around (its somewhere on here) but they had blue tarp covering the front windows for some reason, maybe there is something in your comment
The cab and especially the grill of that truck look very cartoony and not like a functional truck.