- Size: More than 3,700 square feet
- Exhibit length: Approximately 30 minutes
- Opening Date: November 13, 2015
- Hours of Operation: Daily 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (unless otherwise noted in the Times Guide)
- Recommended guest ages: All ages
- “The Power of Color Theater” – In this specially developed theater, Guests will enjoy a short presentation that explores the psychology of color by immersing Guests in a full spectrum of colors.
- “The Color Lab” – In this area, Guests can play Color Mix ‘n Match, an interactive game that allows them to mix red, green, and blue to create new colors. Another interactive station, Spinning Spectrums, teaches Guests about the persistence of vision through painted spinning discs. Here, they can try to guess what color their eyes will perceive once the multi-colored disks start to spin.
- “Color Our World” – In the preshow area, Guests will play with fun color shadows before they receive a magic paint brush. In the studio, Guests use the magic paint brushes to bring the world around them to life through their personal color choices.
Lame. Bring back future house. Colors are boring.
This replaced Test the Limits, not House of Innoventions.
Bring back the color tunnel from the playground of tomorrow. I miss Figment with the Dreamfinder.
That was in the Image Works, not Communicore/Innoventions.