In this post you'll find all the information you need to know regarding the event.
- Urban Farm Eats – Imagination Walkway (near the Port of Entry shop)
- Pineapple Promenade – World Showcase Promenade, Canada side
- Fleur de Lys – France
- NEW! Botanas Botánico – Between France & Morocco
- Taste of Marrakesh - Morocco
- Hanami - Japan
- THE SMOKEHOUSE: Barbecue and Brews – The American Adventure Courtyard
- Espresso, Coffee and Pastries at The American Adventure – Presented by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Co.®
- Primavera Kitchen - Italy
- Florida Fresh – Adjacent to Germany
- Lotus House - China
- Jardin de Fiestas – Mexico
- March 6 - 8 Gin Blossoms
- March 13 - 15 NEW! Pablo Cruise
- March 20 - 22 En Vogue
- March 27 – 29 Starship
- April 3 – 5 The Orchestra
- April 10 – 12 Village People
- April 17 – 19 Jon Secada
- April 24 – 26 The Guess Who
- May 1 – 3 Taylor Dayne
- May 8 – 10 NEW! Little River Band
- May 15 – 17 Herman’s Hermits Starring Peter Noone
- Connect with Disney’s Horticulture – Fri., Sat. & Sun. - 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Garden Theatre – Fri., Sat. & Sun. - 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. – Continuous Shows
- Heritage of Disney Horticulture – Fri., Sat. & Sun. - 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take some pics of the Wonders of Life Pavilion (interior). Would love to see it nowadays.
Just google the interior photos, it is open every year for the f&g festival and the f&w festiva
Cranium Command is locked away, almost completely intact, but it's queue area and entrance have been rethemed for the festivals. The actual Body Wars ride has been gutted, the simulators are gone. Goofy about Health usually plays cartoons during the festivals, but the booth has been redone to remove the "carnival" theme. The Making of Me theater is sometimes used to play promotional videos.