The Fifth annual Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend is scheduled to take place November 7-8, 2014 at the Walt Disney World Resort. Please, be advised that there will be multiple road closures around property to allow this event to take place in a safe manner. These temporary closures will affect travel time for some Guests and Cast Members, with the majority of the delays expected to occur on Saturday, November 8, 2014.
Here is a complete list of all the roads that will be closed on November 8, 2014:
- Osceola Parkway – 8:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m. (Cast Members and Guests exiting Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge and backstage Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park will begin detour at 8:00 p.m. down Sherberth Road to SR 192)
- Victory Way modifications – 8:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m.
- World Drive northbound modifications – 8:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m.
- Buena Vista Drive eastbound modifications – 8:00 p.m. - 2:30 a.m.
- 192 ramps to Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Osceola Parkway – 8:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m.
Be sure to stay tuned here on Orlando Theme Park News for more advisories and theme park updates.