Ever wanted to visit a place where you can find recreations of rooms that were found aboard the real Titanic? Well, you can do so in Orlando, thanks to the popular Titanic - The Experience, located along International Drive. There, visitors relive the ship's history from a passenger's perspective, from life onboard during its 1912 maiden voyage through to the crash. This minor attraction is now offering a great discount through Groupon, which could save you and your partner up to 40%.
Here you are additional information about this offer (which can be purchased by clicking on this link):
Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition Tour for One or Two
FROM $13 | VALUE $21.95 | DISCOUNT 41% | YOU SAVE $8.95
Choose Between Two Options:
- $13 for a Titanic: the Artifact Exhibition tour for one ($21.95 value)
- $26 for Titanic: the Artifact Exhibition tour for two ($43.90 value)
Titanic The Experience
When they enter Titanic The Experience, visitors receive a replica boarding pass. From there, they relive the ship's history from a passenger's perspective, from life onboard during its 1912 maiden voyage through to the crash. The exhibit closes with updates on modern efforts to recover its wreckage, which the museum is thoroughly part of—it's myriad artifacts were found by a team that performed seven deep-sea expeditions.
- Size: More than 5,500 authentic artifacts, including one of the passengers' perfume bottles, and china etched with the White Star Line's logo.
- Eye-catcher: The 17-ton section of the ship's hull.
- Don't miss: A glimpse at the paper documents that, against all odds, survived the shipwreck. Their story? They're from leather suitcases and briefcases; the era's tanning process made leather repel ocean microorganisms.
- Pro tip: The exhibit's artifacts are conserved, not restored. They team prevents them from decaying further, but wants to show the damage done by the shipwreck, the ocean, and the passage of time.
The Fine Print
Expires September 30th, 2014. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.