- Keep track of spending with our easy expense tracker. Create custom categories and either enter a quick costs or detailed descriptions including dates and pictures of receipts.
- Create a personalized budget with helpful graphs to show you how much money you have left to spend.
- Countdown clock with customizable text and Facebook integration to get you excited about how much time is left until your Disney trip!
- Adjustable animated monorails; choose from 12 Disney World Mark VI monorail colors or 3 Disneyland Mark VII colors.
- Over 45 money saving tips and tricks to use before and while you are at the park.
- Helpful vacation savings tracker with goal and graph to help you keep an eye on your Disney vacation fund.
- MagicBand Budget works independently from your cell network so you will always have access, even when not connected to the internet.
Thanks for sharing but this app is pretty pointless. First of all, this app does NOT link up with your MagicBands. You have to manually enter costs. So just about any budgeting app you have on your smartphone would work fine. This app is not free. It costs $2.99. Not trying to bash it. There may be some value here. Just didn't want anyone to assume this was a Disney app. It is not.
whoooo... that budget almost knocked me off my seat. Another reason why it's great to live in Florida. My Disney budget is usually around $30 per trip.