Some new information we were able to gather by observing the building:
- All the doors leading in and out of the building will finally be automatic;
- A brand-new outdoor ramp will allow Guests using a wheelchair to enter through the main entrance;
- Brand-new LED lights have been installed all over the ceiling;
- The entire area now has a more "open" feeling;
- It looks like there may be two small outdoor seating areas;
- The small pathway behind Fountain View (the old queue line for the Epcot Character Spot) has been completely walled-off;
- There will be a total of three different signs (before there was only one).
Also, there's a slightly different vegetarian flatbread now:
I actually love the look of the black color of the building underneath the word Fountain. Given the font used, it makes the building look more "Futuristic" given the color scheme. That would be cool if Epcot's future world re-painted all their buildings to match that color palate to really bring a more futuristic look to the buildings.
I was thinking the same exact thing Justin!