Welcome to ORLANDO THEME PARK NEWS!
Here you will find News, Rumors and Picture-updates from all Orlando's Theme Parks on a daily basis. We currently support any browser: Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, and Safari. For additional information on our site, click here.
A new day means a new photo-update. Indeed, the Orlando Theme Park News would like to welcome you to the latest SeaWorld Orlando photo-report. As always, we have quite a few news to report, so let us start:
A few photos of the majestic Manta coaster:
The Manta Aquarium is undoubtedly a hidden gem of the park:
The former Turtle Point exhibit now hosts Brown Pelicans since the opening of the new TurtleTrek attraction:
The new TurtleTrek experience:
Only 10 minutes to wait. Not bad at all:
When the attraction is busier, Team Members distribute tickets that assign to each guest a specific show time:
The small garden right next to the attraction seems to have been transformed into an extended queue:
Some nice screens inside the first pre-show room (what a weird shape!):
Yep. This is fortunately still here:
If you would like to see many more photos of the new TurtleTrek attraction, we invite you to check out our official Grand Opening photo-report, which also include a video of the complete show! Do not miss it.
A look at the lost empire of Atlantis:
And now, let us take a look around the future Antarctica area:
Going around the area, looking for a good spot:
The newest attraction artwork has now been affixed to the temporary walls around the area:
More photos of the area:
Above the walls:
CLICK HERE TO PROCEED TO PART 2 OF THIS SEAWORLD ORLANDO UPDATE >
0 Comment(s):Post a Comment
Please, Support Our Sponsors
Having to cover all the Theme Parks and Attractions in the Central Florida area is not an easy task. You can be sure that your donations will help us to continue to bring you all the latest news, rumors, and photo-updates as we have always done in the past.
- 2011 TEA Worldwide Theme Park Attendance Report
- Universal Orlando Raises Its Ticket Prices (May 20...
- Busch Gardens: Summer Brings Nightly Fireworks
- Advisory: Magic Kingdom Extends Hours Tonight
- News on Fun Spot America's New Wooden Coaster
- First Information on Epcot's 2012 Food & Wine Fest...
- LEGOLAND Florida's Water Park Photos (PART 1)
- LEGOLAND Florida's Water Park Photos (PART 2)
- LEGOLAND Florida's Water Park Photos (PART 3)
- RetroDisneyWorld.com Officially Opens to the Publi...
- The Disney Look... to the Past! (May 25-31)
- WDW: Attractions Closure Due to Adverse Weather
- Fantasyland Update: Goodbye, Snow White! (PART 1)
- Fantasyland Update: Goodbye, Snow White! (PART 2)
- Fantasyland Update: Goodbye, Snow White! (PART 3)
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Soft-Opens
- LEGOLAND's New Water Park: Grand Opening Video
- "Princess Fairytale Hall" Opening in Late 2013
- LEGOLAND Water Park's Guinness World Record
- Fort Wilderness Campground: Parking Restrictions
- "The Highland Games Tournament" Coming to Epcot
- Kennedy Space Center Introduces New Offers, Tours
- Epcot Photo-Report: Future World Update (PART 1)
- Epcot Photo-Report: Future World Update (PART 2)
- Discovery Cove Guests Now Can Enjoy Aquatica Too
- Second Dumbo Spinner Starting Pre-Opening Tests
- LEGOLANDphotos.com - LEGO Water Park Preview
- Epcot's New Park Map Welcomes Agent P & Friends
- More Rumors on Shanghai Disneyland's Pirates Ride
- The Disney Look... to the Past! (May 18-24)
- Off-Topic: D23 Special Event at Disneyland Resort
- Disney's Hollywood Studios: Goodbye Drew Carey (?)...
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue: Last Show Cancelled
- The Magic, the Memories, and You! - Summer Edition...
- Disney Premier Passport Price Change (May 2012)
- New Party Pavilion Coming to Fun Spot U.S.A.
- Reminder: Kim Possible's Game Now Closed
- Universal's CityWalk Update: Boardwalk Takes Shape...
- ULINX Jewelry Cart Now Open at Downtown Disney
- Agent P's World Showcase Adventure: New Artworks
- New Medieval Times Show Coming to Kissimmee
- New Fantasyland Model Now at Hollywood Studios
- Liberty Square Riverboat Closed for Rehab 'till Ma...
- Magic Kingdom Update: Miscellaneous Work (Part 1)
- Magic Kingdom Update: Miscellaneous Work (Part 2)
- Off-Topic: Disneyland Park Testing Charging Statio...
- LEGOLAND Water Park: Premium AP Member Event
- Universal Orlando Unveils More Summer Concert Acts...
- The Disney Look... to the Past! (May 11-17)
- Cirque du Soleil Going Dark Until May 28, 2012
- Universal's Superstar Parade - PHOTO GALLERY
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue: Last Show Cancelled on May 14
- Star Wars Weekends - Official Event Posters
- "Brave" Play-and-Greet Currently in Soft-Opening
- White Rhino Gives Birth to Calf at Animal Kingdom
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue: Last Show Cancelled on May 13
- Fantasyland Update: Seven Dwarfs' Mountain (Part 1...
- Fantasyland Update: Seven Dwarfs' Mountain (Part 2...
- Fantasyland Update: Seven Dwarfs' Mountain (Part 3...
- RetroDisneyWorld.com to Debut Soon
- Vote for Manta as Best Coaster on the Travel Chann...
- Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure Closing Soon...
- Quick Epcot Update: Test Track Progress
- Wet 'n Wild Orlando Offers Discounts for Teachers
- SeaWorld Update: New Home for Penguins (Part 1)
- SeaWorld Update: New Home for Penguins (Part 2)
- LEGOLAND Water Park: New Combo Tickets & Hours
- The Disney Look... to the Past! (May 4-10)
- SeaWorld Parks Hiring Hundreds of Seasonal Workers...
- Universal's Superstar Parade: PREVIEW PHOTOS
- LEGOLAND Florida Posts Hotel Representative Job
- Preview of Tutto Italia and Tutto Gusto at Epcot
- Universal Orlando Introduces New Vacation Package
- Universal's Superstar Parade - OFFICIAL LOGO
- Rehab Schedule for Epcot, DHS & DAK (May 2012)
- Rehab Schedule for the Magic Kingdom (May 2012)
- Fantasyland Update: Castle Walls & Circus Animals
- Universal's Superstar Parade Route and Fun Facts
- Art of Animation Resort: Construction Timelapse
- Expedition Everest Challenge to Take Place on May ...
- CityWalk's Expansion Update: Boardwalk Takes Shape...
- Duffy the Disney Bear: Merchandise Now Limited
- New Fantasyland Expansion Videos by Disney
- New Dining Experiences to Debut at Universal Studi...
- "The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow" Opening Soon...
- WDW Monorail's Hours Back to Normal - May 2, 2012
- Tutto Italia Reopens: Grand Opening Photos by Disn...
- WDW: Monorail Maintenance Throughout May 2012
- LEGOLAND Florida's Water Park: Lifeguards Training...
- ▼ May (89)
- ► 2011 (1254)
- ► 2010 (1183)