Welcome to ORLANDO THEME PARK NEWS!
What has changed since our last visit? Well, we noticed that some of the trees have lost a couple of leaves...
The new color is definitely very light:
The Dreamlights are currently still being installed:
A huge piece of still was poured in the area that will soon become the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train:
Work have finally started for that ride!:
Some pictures of this fantastic area:
Belle's Village is taking shape fast!:
Again, the big piece of steel:
Prince Eric's Castle:
Notice the different color of the smaller tower in the back:
Beautiful. We can't wait to go inside:
Some more rocks are currently being built:
The mesh is already on place:
- Storybook Circus -
One big hole can now be seen in the former place on one of the emergency exit of the tent:
The train station:
In the back, you can see the building that houses the load/unload area of The Great Goofini family coaster:
Work also continue on the Enchanted Grove:
It will surely look great at night once again, though. No doubt on that:
Just as we do after most of our photo-updates, we want to leave you by reminding you that we keep on doing our best by providing you all the news and rumors from the parks, so, if you would like to show us your appreciation for the hard work we do every day, please consider making a small donation, by clicking on the "DONATE" button located on top of the sidebar. Also, remember that, if you want, you can join our official Facebook page and post comments at the end of each post.
If you want to check out our other special Fantasyland update, please, click here! Thanks again for reading, and have a great rest of the day!
Crazy how different the park is compared to Oct. 1 So packed, and now it's a ghost town. XD
I can't wait till my trip to Orlando in feb. 2012 i know nothing will be ready in fantasyland but is there any other attractions/ tours we should take? we are already staying a WDW and going to Universal IOA but we have a few days in between and i'd really like to check out the city. thoughts?
Thanks for the comments, everyone.
@Nic Babyck: If you come at the end of February, you will find Dumbo closed, by the way. It will close soon... Also, if you're coming in February 2012 and have some more time, why not vising the real city of Orlando and the very nice Lake Eola area? If you have some money left over from all the expenses in the parks, you may also consider a visit to the new LEGOLAND Florida park.
I need a clarification: wjat will replace what?
-Dumbo will move to the new location soon, what will take it's place?
-Snow White will leave its location when the new Snow White park area will be ready, what will replace the ancient area?
Thanks for all this explanation!!!
The old Snow White area will be replaced with a new Princess Meet and Greet area. As for Dumbo's old location; haven;t got a clue.
yes, the temporary Princess meet n greet will be in the old snow white's scary adventures building and the mine coaster will take up some of Dumbo's old footprint, with the rest of the area being open space to accommodate a better flow of people threw fantasyland and into the new mini lands
Please, Support Our Sponsors
Having to cover all the Theme Parks and Attractions in the Central Florida area is not an easy task. You can be sure that your donations will help us to continue to bring you all the latest news, rumors, and photo-updates as we have always done in the past.
- ► 2012 (1062)
- Advertise on Orlando Theme Park News!
- Come to the Mall, Don't Park at LEGOLAND: Ethical?...
- "Tutto Italia Ristorante" to Receive a Major Rehab...
- The Disney Look... to the Past! (Oct. 29-Nov.4)
- LEGOLAND Florida Review by an OTPN Reader
- Temporary FASTPASS Changes for Winnie the Pooh
- Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando - PHOTOS
- Contemporary Parking Restrictions & Road Congestio...
- Fort Wilderness Parking Restrictions Oct. 28-31, 2...
- Fantasyland Miscellaneous News - SkyWay & More
- LEGOLAND Florida Discounts: Where To Be Found
- Fantasyland Update: Mermaids & Circuses (Oct. 2011...
- Fantasyland Update: Snowy Peaks Appear (Oct. 2011)...
- Characters In Flight Currently Closed for Maintena...
- Reminder: New Table Service Policy Starts Today
- SeaWorld Orlando to Make Big Announcements Soon
- LEGOLAND Florida - Minor Additions Coming Soon
- "The Seas" Pavilion Returning to its Normal Hours
- The Disney Look... to the Past! (October 22-28)
- FASTPASS Testing for Magic Kingdom's Parade
- What's Coming to the Frontierland Shootin' Arcade?...
- Groupon Deal of the Day: 57% Off BC Airboat Rides
- Free Parking for Florida Residents after 6:00pm
- Changes Coming to The Swiss Family Treehouse
- The Tropicals' Final Performance Delayed Until Nov...
- Fun Spot Parks to Start Pre-Selling Annual Passes ...
- Universal Studios Update: 'U360' Globes Gone & Mor...
- Dragon Challenge To Never "Duel" Again
- Fun Spot Parks Change Their Operating Hours
- LEGOLAND Florida Photo-Gallery: DUPLO Village
- LEGOLAND Florida Photo-Gallery: LEGO Kingdoms
- LEGOLAND Florida Photo-Gallery: Land of Adventure
- LEGOLAND Florida Photo-Gallery: LEGO City
- LEGOLAND Florida Photo-Gallery: Imagination Zone &...
- Advisory: Typhoon Lagoon Closed Due to Weather
- Busch Gardens Tampa's First 12th Grade Grad Night
- Disneyland Park Hours Revised for October 20, 2011...
- LEGOLAND Florida Photo-Galley: Pirates' Cove & The...
- LEGOLAND Florida Photo-Galley: Miniland USA
- LEGOLAND Florida Photo-Galley: Fun Town
- LEGOLAND Florida Photo-Galley: The Beginning
- The Disney Look... to the Past! (October 15-21)
- LEGOLAND Florida - Grand Opening Photos/Video
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Available at Select WDW Hotels...
- LEGOLAND Florida - NOW OPEN!
- DTD - Watercraft Transportation Changes Oct. 15, 2...
- Magic Kingdom: Tomorrowland's Rehab (PART 1)
- Magic Kingdom: Tomorrowland's Rehab (PART 2)
- The Seas with Nemo and Friends - Hours Update
- Groupon Deal of the Day - 50% Off iFly Orlando
- New Table Service Restaurant Cancellation Policy
- The Jeweled Dragon Acrobats Start to Perform at Ep...
- New General Manager of Portofino Bay Hotel Named
- VIDEOS: Hard Rock Cafe' Demolition
- New Winnie the Pooh Meet-and-Greet at Disneyland
- Hollywood Studios Extends Hours on October 13, 201...
- Old Hard Rock Cafe' - The Demolition Has Begun
- Busch Gardens Looking for Actors for "Iceploration...
- Phase 1 of Disney’s Art of Animation To Open May 3...
- Delayed Opening at The Seas with Nemo & Friends
- Downtown Disney Oct. 2011 Update - Pleasure Island...
- SeaWorld Orlando's Major Expansion Semi-Confirmed
- The Disney Look... to the Past! (October 8-14)
- Publix Stores to Offer Discount Tickets to LEGOLAN...
- Downtown Disney Oct. 2011 Update - West Side (1)
- Downtown Disney Oct. 2011 Update - West Side (2)
- Blizzard Beach to Remain Closed Today Due to Rain
- Typhoon Lagoon Closed Due to Inclement Weather
- OOTL: Toy Story Land at Hong Kong Disneyland
- Big Thunder Mountain Rehab Starting on Jan. 9, 201...
- "Dumbo the Flying Elephant" to Close on Jan. 9, 20...
- Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista Update - Oct. 2011...
- LEGOLAND Florida: 2nd Day Ticket & Parking Prices
- Monorail Peach Joins the Transportation Fleet Toda...
- Fantasyland Update - Mermaids and Flying Elephants...
- Interesting Information on the World of Disney Sto...
- Southern Belles... Made Out of LEGOs and More
- The Disney Conservation Fund Helps Chimpanzees
- Special Fantasyland Update From the Contemporary
- Via Napoli to Offer Pizza By the Slice Until Nov. ...
- Manatee Released by SeaWorld's Animal Care Experts...
- Time-Lapse Video of The Fantasyland Expansion
- Festival of the Lion King Temporarily Offers Fastp...
- Free Serengeti Safari Offer for Florida Residents ...
- Epcot Update - Canada, Japan, and More (PART 1)
- Epcot Update - Canada, Japan, and More (PART 2)
- The Disney Look... to the Past! (October 1-7)
- More Photos of the LEGO Ford Explorer Model
- Walt Disney World's Milestones from 1960 Until Tod...
- Islands Of Adventure: Aggro Circus No More (PART 1...
- Islands Of Adventure: Aggro Circus No More (PART 2...
- New Old Town Additions May Include Magnetron
- LEGOLAND Florida's Entrance to Be Fountain-Free?
- ▼ October (93)
- ► 2010 (1183)