Welcome to ORLANDO THEME PARK NEWS!
Hello, and welcome to a new Islands of Adventure update! Today, we're going to take a look at some of the work being done inside the park, even though we were not able to check out all the lands of the park? Why? Well, let's say that it was A RAINY DAY AT IOA!
Let's start as usual, with the icon of the park: the Pharos Lighthouse:
These blue things are brand-new:
Some buildings in Seuss Landing have been repainted:
The water has been completely drained:
A lot of walls... this reminds me of Fantasyland:
Some behind-the-walls pictures:
A lot of work is being done down there:
The new path is ready:
New light poles:
New plants that will be added to the queue area:
The weather was not very promising (even though I love summer thunderstorms!):
Why would Green Eggs and Ham be closed during the peak summer days?
Hi! I truly appreciate your website and your updates but, if you allow me to make a suggestion, I would love to see sometimes something from WWoHP.
We already know it's not of your devotion, but let's recognize that most of the action actually happens there ;) Cheers.
Yet ANOTHER update without a single picture of WWOHP! lol It's actually funny at this point!
Green eggs is open every day from 11am-3pm maybe only 2pm at the earliest. It has been since April!
Thanks for the comments!
As we said many times, we chose not to take pictures of that area, that's all. We area sorry that some of you are sad about this choice, but we try to cover everything new coming to any Orlando theme park, so we hope you'll enjoy our updates anyway!
Have a great day, everybody.
Hi great update yet agian, i am happy not to see Potter world as i am going there in october and do not want to see it as i think it would spoil it for me. You stick to your guns and dont take pictures if you choose not too. Once agian thanks for all the fantastic updates.
Please, Support Our Sponsors
Having to cover all the Theme Parks and Attractions in the Central Florida area is not an easy task. You can be sure that your donations will help us to continue to bring you all the latest news, rumors, and photo-updates as we have always done in the past.
- ► 2012 (1062)
- Harley-Davidson Moves, Apricot Lane Comes In
- LEGO TECHNIC® Test Track Coaster Goin' Up!
- SeaWorld & Busch Gardens Conservation Fund
- Islands of Adventure: Mythos Rehab and More
- Plants Test on The Little Mermaid's Castle Facade
- Magic Kingdom Update - Crowds in Every Land
- Flynn Rider Leaves Tangled Play-and Greet
- Fantasyland Update - Little Mermaid Plants and Mor...
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue Tests New Showtimes
- Universal's New Mini-Golf Construction Update
- Reminder: Power Trip Coaster Ribbon Cutting
- Hollywood Studios Update - New Cars M&G and More
- Dave & Buster's Update - June 28, 2011
- Orlando Thrill Park Project Abandoned
- New Embassy Suites Hotel Coming to Kissimmee
- The Disney Look... to the past! (June 25 - July 1)...
- Disney's Concierge Club Connection Tests at WDW
- Universal Studios Update: Lots of Refurbishments
- Rhino Rally Expansion Update
- Orlando Theme Parks As Seen From... Up Above
- Fantasmic! Returns to Perform Nightly Again
- New CARS 2 Meet-and-Greet Opens at DHS
- LEGOLAND Florida Places Its First LEGO Models
- Aquatica Offers New After 2 p.m. Ticket
- Magic Kingdom Update - Confectionery News & More
- SeaWorld's Summer Nights Add Fun For Passholders
- Dave & Buster's Update- June 24, 2011
- Who Will Be the Best Zoo Cub of the Year? You Deci...
- Special Fantasyland Photo Update - June 23, 2011
- Grand Opening of the Power Trip Coaster on July 2
- Cheetah Hunt Documentary
- Firehouse Gift Shop at the Magic Kingdom - TRIBUTE...
- Old Town to Receive a New Thrill Ride Soon
- Disney's Photopass Returns to Disney's Waterparks
- OOTL: SeaWorld San Diego Unveils New Turtle Reef
- SeaWorld Orlando Update - New Restaurant and More
- Dumbo Isn't the Only Flying Elephant...
- Universal Orlando Raises Ticket Prices - June 2011...
- Free Dining Plan Between Aug. 28 - Sept.24
- Universal Studios Update - Minor Rehabs and More
- The Disney Look... to the past! (June 18-24)
- The Confectionery Changes Color After Lengthy Reha...
- Magic Kingdom General Update - June 19, 2011
- More Information on New Churrascaria at CityWalk
- Old Town's Wave Swinger Sold to Brazilian Park
- Fantasyland Update - Skyway, Castles and Circuses
- 2010 Theme Park Attendance Report Released
- Summer Nights Start next Saturday at SeaWorld Orla...
- Epcot Update - Work on New Japanese Stand & More
- New Baby Impala at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
- Dave and Buster's Update - Sign Rehab and More
- Firehouse Gift Shop on Main Street Closes July 7
- Islands of Adventure - Triceratops Trail News & Mo...
- New Artwork for The Storybook Circus Area
- Work on Universal Orlando's New Mini-Golf Begins
- New Elephant Experience Area at Busch Gardens
- New Details on the Epcot's 2011 Food & Wine Festiv...
- Fun Spot U.S.A. Update - Coaster, Arcade and More
- Summer Nights Pictures, Plus "Kinetix" Video
- Disney's Hollywood Studios Update - June 2011
- SeaWorld to Build New Hotel and More
- The Disney Look... to the past! (June 11-17)
- Magic Kingdom General Update - June 7, 2011
- World's Largest Swimming Lesson at Typhoon Lagoon
- Old Town Expands and... Becomes a Theme Park?
- Disney Park Tickets' Price Increase (2011)
- Star Trek Exhibit Coming to Kennedy Space Center
- Busch Gardens Update - June 2011 (Part 1)
- Busch Gardens Update - June 2011 (Part 2)
- Busch Gardens Update - June 2011 (Part 3)
- Fantasyland Video-Updates
- Dave and Buster's Update - June 9, 2011
- Primeval Whirl to Remain Closed for Investigations...
- More News on The Renovated Enchanted Tiki Room
- Fantasyland Update: The Skyway Leaves, Dumbo's Sto...
- Fantasyland Update: The Skyway Leaves, Dumbo's Sto...
- Second Graders Get a Free Trip to LEGOLAND
- Kilimanjaro Safaris at Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Pirates of the Caribbean - ON-RIDE Video
- Comcast Makes Deal and Buys Other Half of Universa...
- Cheetah Hunt: Busch Gardens' New Coaster - Photos
- A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Belle's Cottage
- Fun Spot U.S.A.'s New Arcade Now Open!
- The Disney Look... to the past! (June 4-10)
- Disney's Hollywood Studios General Update
- In-Depth Info on New Grand Reef at Discovery Cove
- New Route for Busch Gardens' Rhino Rally in August...
- New Logos For Fun Spot U.S.A's Newest Additions
- Summer Nights Are Coming Back at Busch Gardens
- New Fantasyland Minor Attractions Revealed
- BGTNation Visits Cheetah Hunt - VIDEO
- Dave & Buster's update - June 2, 2011
- 'The English Channel' Becomes 'The British Revolut...
- A Summer Filled With Surprises Expects WDW Guests
- Fun Spot U.S.A. update - New Coaster Almost Finish...
- Brazilian Steakhouse Coming to Universal's CityWal...
- LEGOLAND Florida to Intensify Job Campaign
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - June 2011 Update (Part 1...
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - June 2011 Update (Part 2...
- The Making of "One Ocean" - Color
- ▼ June (100)
- ► 2010 (1183)