Welcome to ORLANDO THEME PARK NEWS!
What on EARTH do you mean "unfortunately"? Disney has DESTROYED the spirit of that attraction with the film tie-ins.
Surely the fact that the Imagineers from the project that are still around have utterly disassociated themselves from the ride only goes to prove that.
We've only just dodged a bullet for just now in the sense that there haven't been any more gaudy additions.
you will surely agree with me that everybody has different opinion in this matter. I personally think that the addition of Jack Sparrow and other elements from the movie did not ruin the attraction's feeling. I do agree with you that some scenes got a bit ruined, like the ending.
Anyway, before judging we should wait and see. Maybe you'll end up liking it, who knows!
Yeah they did ruin the last scene with the movie tie-ins and I don't exactly like the fake waterfall effect either, but it doesn't really bother me either. I did love the Jack Sparrow AA. He is the most realistic AA in my opinion. I havent posted anything in awhile ha.
Please, Support Our Sponsors
Having to cover all the Theme Parks and Attractions in the Central Florida area is not an easy task. You can be sure that your donations will help us to continue to bring you all the latest news, rumors, and photo-updates as we have always done in the past.
- ► 2012 (1062)
- Advertise on Orlando Theme Park News!
- American Idol Winner Scotty McCreery Visits WDW
- Comcast Buys Blackstone's Share of Universal Orlan...
- Work on the New Power Trip Coaster Continues
- Magic Kingdom Update - A Busy Day in May
- Sounds Like Summer Concert Series Reminder
- New Winnie The Pooh & Phineas & Ferb M&G's open
- The Disney Look... to the past! (May 28 - June 3)
- More than 51 Million People Visited Orlando in 201...
- Fantasyland Update - Storybook Circusland
- Cheetah Hunt's Interesting Facts and ON-RIDE Video...
- Fantasyland Update - Skyway Work Begins and More
- LEGOLAND Florida Overview
- Advisory: Magic Kingdom Hours Extended for May 30
- Cheetah Hunt Now Open!
- LEGOLAND Florida's New Job Ads
- Universal's Despicable Me Ride - Minions Flash Mob...
- Dave and Buster's update (May 26, 2011)
- Parking Lot Restrictions (May 27 - June 12, 2011)
- A Glimpse of Star Tours' Past
- Cheetah Hunt specifications
- Spiderman's Upgrade: Old Vs. New
- OOTL: SeaWorld San Antonio to Build Aquatica
- Disney Fantasy Shows Off its Incredible Atrium
- Old Town Sold its Signature Wave Swinger
- The Grand Reef: Video-Update from Discovery Cove
- The Disney Look... to the past! (May 21 - 27)
- Fun Spot Update - 'Power Trip Coaster' Goes Vertic...
- LEGOLAND Florida to Open October 15, 2011!
- LEGOLAND Florida to Announce Opening Date Soon!
- The Making of "One Ocean" - Whales & Trainers
- Harley Davidson Hosts Special Event at DTD
- A first look at Star Tours 2 - Description and Vid...
- Out-of-the-Loop: Reflections of Miami
- More Information on the New Disney Fantasy
- The Many Adventures of Spiderman to be Enhanced
- New 'Despicable Me' Ride Coming to Universal Studi...
- Busch Gardens' President Tests Cheetah Hunt
- Epcot General Update - Last Flowers...
- Big Time Rush Visits Universal Orlando
- Adventure Island Adds Fun with Extended Park Hours...
- New Figment's Merchandise Coming Soon
- A Look at "Car Masters Weekend" at Downtown Disney...
- Fun Spot Thinks About New Water Rides
- The Disney Look... to the past! (May 14-20)
- General Magic Kingdom Update
- OFFICIAL: The Enchanted Tiki Room to Change
- SeaWorld's Rescues Pilot Whales in Key West
- AMC Downtown Disney 24's New Dine-In Theaters
- Fun Spot U.S.A. Update - Preparation for New Coast...
- New Cheetah Hunt Commercial
- WDW: Important Advisories
- PIXAR's Weekend at Epcot - Photos (PART 1)
- PIXAR's Weekend at Epcot - Photos (PART 2)
- Sneak Peek on Star Tours 2
- Fantasyland Update: Belle's Cottage, Little Mermai...
- The Orlando Thrill Park Project is Back!
- The Fantasyland Skyway Station - PHOTOS
- Universal's New Mini-Golf to Affect Valet Parking?...
- Advisory: Fantasyland Skyway News
- Islands of Adventure Update - Jurassic Park & More...
- A First Look at Some of the Audio-Animatronics of ...
- Dave & Buster's Update and More (May 10, 2011)
- Universal Studios Update - Health Services, Delore...
- The Making of "One Ocean" - Set Design
- New AE Lounge to Open at Universal Studios Florida...
- The Disney Look... to the past! (May 7-13)
- Fun Spot U.S.A.'s Former Ticket Booth Demolished
- Florida EcoSafaris at Forever Florida to Add New R...
- Brief Magic Kingdom General Update
- Universal to Prepare Special Event on May 19
- Fantasyland Update - Belle's Cottage & More
- Info on the New Dine-In Theatres at Downtown Disne...
- An Animal Could Hint to Universal's New Ride
- Blackbeard Joins the 'Pirates of The Caribbean' Ri...
- Car Masters Weekend at Downtown Disney May 13-15
- Time for More UORHints!
- Epcot Update - Mouse Gears Changes & More (Part 1)...
- Epcot Update - Mouse Gears Changes & More (Part 2)...
- Universal's Summer Concert Series 2011: Press Rele...
- New Animal Care & Nutrition Center to Open at BGT
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - Star Tours Sign & Mor...
- Advisory: Sand Trap Bar & Grill Closed May 9-19, 2...
- "The English Channel" Band's First Show at Epcot
- Universal's 2011 Summer Concert Series Announced
- "Boomers" and The Hurricane Coaster at Dania Beach...
- Celebrity Chef Robert Irvine Visits Busch Gardens
- New Return Policy for Merchandise at WDW and DLR
- The Disney Look... to the past! (April 30 - May 6)...
- Fun Spot U.S.A. Update - Galaxy Spin Coaster & Mor...
- New Stamps at the Kennedy Space Center
- RUMOR - WonderSea Island Water Park Coming to Univ...
- ▼ May (92)
- ► 2010 (1183)