Welcome to ORLANDO THEME PARK NEWS!
Let's begin right away by saying that it was a rainy day (at first), but then, later in the afternoon it started to... stop! This, of course, didn't prevent us to take pictures:
Ahahah... I can understand why HRRR was closed for rain, have you ever tried to rode a coaster with the rain? I've done!!! I rode The Kraken with a soft rain but with the speed of the coaster it was like swim in a pool!!! You can't see anything because all the rain drops filled your eyes!!!!!!
Ive did Expedition Everest in the rain saturday, Went to Hollywood/animal/magic saturday. and Regarding the banner, its probably temporarily gone for the Mardi Gras Parade starting soon
I have been on Mick doohan's Motocoaster in Dreamworld Australia, on the final ride before they had to close it because of the rain. It was most likely one of the more painful things I had done as we were in the front row of the Moterbike coaster. It felt like sand paper to my eyes and the only thing to stop the rain was a tiny wind screen which was onlt there for theming. But it was still a good ride.
Please, Support Our Sponsors
Having to cover all the Theme Parks and Attractions in the Central Florida area is not an easy task. You can be sure that your donations will help us to continue to bring you all the latest news, rumors, and photo-updates as we have always done in the past.
- ► 2012 (1062)
- Disney Junior - Live on stage Press Release
- OOTL: What's coming to Disneyland Resort summer '1...
- Epcot's latest topiaries
- Disney Junior - Live on stage starts this Friday
- Update on Discovery Cove's new Grand Reef
- NEWS! - The repainting of the Hulk has started!
- Disney's Art of Animation Resort construction pict...
- A look at Cheetah Hunt's construction - VIDEO
- The Hulk to be repainted soon!
- Fantasy Surf competition tomorrow!
- Space Shuttle Discovery - Last Mission (video/phot...
- NEWS: Is Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls open?
- Facts of the 2011 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival
- The Osceola County Fair - PART 1
- The Osceola County Fair - PART 2
- BREAKING NEWS! Trainers to go back into the water ...
- The Disney Look... to the past! (Feb. 19-25)
- Dave and Buster's update (Feb. 23, 2011)
- Orlando Thrill Park news
- A quick Magic Kingdom update
- More info on the new Exposition Hall
- The Exposition Hall to use Fastpass!
- "Disney's Believe" - the new show on the Disney Dr...
- Bands, Brew & BBQ at Busch Gardens
- Advisory - Yacht & Beach Club dock refurb (UPDATED...
- Epcot - Flowers invaded the park! (PART 1)
- Epcot - Flowers invaded the park! (PART 2)
- Aulani Construction - Video
- Disney's Hollywood Studios update - (Feb. 20)
- Our Mistake
- OTPN Newsletter
- WDW Railroad - New Narration (Feb. 2011)
- THE ORCHESTRA coming to EPCOT (on Feb. 25, 2011)
- Hard Hat Tour of Cheetah Hunt Site
- A surprisingly crowded Magic Kingdom - PART 1
- A surprisingly crowded Magic Kingdom - PART 2
- The Enchanted Tiki Room: Where's Willy?!
- Cheetah Hunt opens May 27, 2011!
- Curios George goes to Town - PHOTOS
- Tom Staggs reveals NEXT-GEN ideas
- Behind-the-scenes look at the Wild Africa Trek
- Universal Orlando rumors
- Epcot's blooming - Flower & Garden preview (PART 1...
- Epcot's blooming - Flower & Garden preview (PART 2...
- Will trainers return in the water at SeaWorld?
- A look at last year's Flower & Garden festival
- All you need to know for the 2011 Flower & Garden ...
- Dave and Buster's update - facade work begin
- Busch Garden's Cheetah Hunt update
- Disney ranks 12th on Barron's list
- Is Old Town going... downhill?
- Mickey's Toontown Fair TRIBUTE - Videos
- More Star Tours 2.0 characters revealed
- The Disney Look... to the past! (Feb. 12-18)
- Fun Spot U.S.A. update - Construction & Wacky news...
- Cheetah Chase renamed Sand Serpent
- The Disney Fantasy is born
- What's coming to the Disney Parks? - Summer 2011
- WDW - Times Guide and Maps changes
- Mickey's Toontown Fair TRIBUTE - Part 1
- Mickey's Toontown Fair TRIBUTE - Part 2
- Mickey's Toontown Fair TRIBUTE - Part 3
- Mickey's Toontown Fair TRIBUTE - Part 4
- Mickey's Toontown Fair TRIBUTE - Part 5
- Mickey's Toontown Fair IS CLOSED
- Small Magic Kingdom update
- New meet-and-greets locations at MK
- Figment is late...
- Advisory - Yacht & Beach Club dock refurbishment
- Legoland Florida update from the sky!
- Cheetah Hunt update - the ruins are here
- OOTL: Manta coming to SeaWorld San Diego
- Advisory - Typhoon Lagoon closed today
- A Day at the Magic Kingdom - PART 1
- A Day at the Magic Kingdom - PART 2
- Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit - ON-RIDE Video
- New Monorail beam at WDW - update
- Legoland Florida chooses Orlando's PR Agency
- Fantasyland Expansion - Feb. 8 update
- Wild Arctic - walk-through VIDEO
- How will Ariel's Castle look like?
- Islands of Adventure - Dudley's refurb continues
- Super Bowl Champion Aaron Rodgers at WDW
- The Disney Look... to the past! (Feb. 5-11)
- Believe at SeaWorld - VIDEOS
- Universal Studios update - Jaws refurb
- El Pirata y el Perico... changed name?
- Advisory - Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue Show Cancelled
- February 2011 survey - results
- OOTL: What's coming to SeaWorld's parks in 2011
- Dave & Buster's construction keeps on goin'!
- Super Bowl viewing locations and more
- The Screaming Eagle - NOW OPEN!
- Cheetah Hunt update - More construction
- Reminder: Last show of "What's Your Problem?"
- SeaWorld update: "BeLEAVING" and more (PART 1)
- SeaWorld update: "BeLEAVING" and more (PART 2)
- The Magic, The Memories, and You! - VIDEO
- "One Ocean" replaces "Believe" next spring
- First look at the new driver on Star Tours!
- Rumor: New trains for HRRR?
- Advisory #1 - Nanea Volcano pool refurbishment pos...
- Magic Kingdom construction update
- Cheetah Hunt update - From Busch Garden's Blog
- Chilean Miners visit WDW - Videos
- Thank you for participating in our survey!
- Fantasyland Forest update - Belle's Village
- The Dragon legend Acrobats - VIDEO
- Chilean Miners at Walt Disney World
- Tiki Room closed until March 26th, 2011?
- New site survey
- ▼ February (111)
- ► 2010 (1183)