Welcome to ORLANDO THEME PARK NEWS!
OHNO!! so many trees!!! they are getting sneaky with us now.
The mouse must have caught on!
To try to help you I spend some minutes on Google Earth, where there is a great 3d reconstruction of Magic Kingdom, and i see that maybe you can try to take some picture from the astro-orbiter, but you need a long zoom!
What do you think???
Anyway I think that many Disney imaginer and manager watch your blog and this is a great news.
So if you, anonymous user, are a Disney authority please help Sam to take us informed on the works progress, maybe inviting him on a Behind the Walls Tour to make us part of this great park expansion!!1
Please, Support Our Sponsors
Having to cover all the Theme Parks and Attractions in the Central Florida area is not an easy task. You can be sure that your donations will help us to continue to bring you all the latest news, rumors, and photo-updates as we have always done in the past.
- ► 2012 (1062)
- ► 2011 (1254)
- Islands of Adventure - BUSY, BUSY, BUSY! (Part 1)
- Islands of Adventure - BUSY, BUSY, BUSY! (Part 2)
- Advisory - Busy day ahead!
- Bye, Triceratops Discovery Trail!
- SeaWorld Orlando helps Manatees to recover from th...
- WDW Railroad's new spiel - VIDEO
- Advisory #1 - Kali river rapids hours adjustments
- The Disney Look... to the past! (Dec.25-Jan. 7)
- Advisory - Magic Kingdom has reopened to all guest...
- ADVISORY! Universal Orlando closed due to capacity...
- ADVISORY! Magic Kingdom at PHASE 2 closing
- Disney's Fantasia Gardens closing for Refurbishmen...
- Magic Kingdom - if this isn't crowded... (PART 1)
- Magic Kingdom - if this isn't crowded... (PART 2)
- Putting the finishing touches to the Disney Dream
- OOTL: Gardaland's X-Raptor track COMPLETE
- Advisories for today - DECEMBER 28, 2010
- Cheetah Hunt update
- Advisory #3 - Spirit of Aloha shows cancelled
- Epcot update
- Disney bus accidentally kills a guest
- Advisory #2 - Kali River Rapids hours adjustments
- Advisory #1 - Resort parking restrictions
- Fantasyland Forest update - Attempt
- Epcot's Via Napoli offers pizzas by the slice
- Advisory #2 - Parks at normal operation
- Slapstick Studios (What's your problem) - VIDEO
- Advisory #1 - Blizzard Beach closed today
- Some new Disney Merchandise
- Behind-the-scenes look at the Disney Dream
- The Disney Dream crosses the English Channel
- What do you see... when it's cold?
- New spiel on the WDW Railroad - All aboard!
- Kouzzina reopens at Boardwalk with changes
- More news from Fun Spot U.S.A.
- Disney's Hollywood Studios news - (PART 1)
- Disney's Hollywood Studios news - (PART 2)
- OTPN poll: Twitter or Facebook?
- More info on the newly-reopened "One Man's Dream"
- Fun Spot U.S.A. construction in progress
- Magic Kingdom update - way too many people! (Part ...
- Magic Kingdom update - way too many people! (Part ...
- OOTL: Aulani's "Mischievous waters"
- A view of the Disney Dream theater
- Triceratops Discovery Trail is... TEMPORARY?
- SeaWorld's "SEA GARDEN"
- What's coming to WDW? Jan./Feb. 2011
- New unreleased Fantasyland artworks
- The Disney Look... to the past! (Dec.18-24)
- Matsuriza - VIDEO
- Winnie the Pooh's new queue by night - VIDEO
- "Oh, the stories you'll hear" - VIDEO
- Two new rides coming to Fun Spot U.S.A. next year
- Universal Studios update - It's cold out there!!
- Changes coming to the Kennedy Space Center
- Dave and Buster's construction continues
- New renderings of "Disney's Art of Animation" reso...
- Cheetah Hunt figure 8 completed!
- Sky Coaster's new lights - VIDEO
- SEE YOU ON MONDAY!
- Changes coming to Downtown Disney MARKETPLACE
- Hong Kong Disneyland construction - VIDEO
- TRON 3D coming to Kennedy Space Center
- Dragon Legend Acrobats leaving Epcot
- Sky Coaster adds thousands of lights
- Photos of "The District" aboard the Disney Dream
- Magic Kingdom - Good and Bad news...
- Triceratops Discovery Trail VIDEOS
- Advisory #2 - Spirit of Aloha and Blizzard Beach n...
- Advisory #1 - Systems Outage on Tuesday (WDW)
- NEWS - Triceratops Discovery Trail has reopened!
- The Disney Look... to the past! (Dec.11-17)
- Cheetah Hunt continues to grow...
- SeaWorld Orlando update
- BG and SeaWorld care about their animals
- So, what to do while Toontown is closed?
- "It's a NEGLECTED world"...
- Good News: The High-Speed train IS coming
- Advisory #1 - Kali River Rapids hours adjustments
- Did you know... Disneyland? PART 3
- BREAKING NEWS! Toontown to close February 2011!
- Legoland Florida's first partner is Pepsi
- Epcot update (DEC.10)
- More Cheetah Hunt construction
- Advisories for today - DECEMBER 9, 2010
- Fantasy Surf offers Annual Passes!
- A new Magic Kingdom update
- Free voucher - SAVE 30% at WDW and DL
- Advisory #1 - Spirit of Aloha show cancelled
- Brr... Polar Plunge returns to Aquatica
- Cheetah Hunt's test... in Hungary?!
- Fantasyland Forest continues to grow!
- OOTL: All you want to know about "World of Color"
- Advisory #3 - Kali river rapids hours adjustments
- Advisory #2 - Blizzard Beach closed today
- Advisory #1 - Spirit of Aloha shows cancelled
- The Disney Look... to the past! (Dec. 4-10)
- Legoland Florida is Eco-friendly
- A busy day inside the Magic Kingdom
- Disney reaches 100 million followers on Facebook!
- Cirque dream's pictures (from the SeaWorld blog)
- Hollywood Studios update - Tower under refurb
- Flower & Garden festival additions for 2011!
- Dave and Buster's construction update
- Cirque Dreams jungle fantasy show video!
- SeaWorld eliminates jobs in Orlando
- More beautiful photos of the Disney Dream
- Cheetah Hunt new update!
- NEW! - Orlando Thrill park unveils more rides
- Magic Kingdom general update
- Coaster very similar to Blue Fire may be on its wa...
- Fantasyland Forest - Dec. 1st Update
- ▼ December (112)