Welcome to ORLANDO THEME PARK NEWS!
"Mickey's Magical Milestones Tour is a 2-hour journey through Magic Kingdom theme park that tells the story of the creation and illustrious career of Mickey Mouse. Guests are treated to select attractions, and a few very special old friends may make an appearance.
All guests are welcome, however this tour is best for guests at least 10 years of age.
Learn about the legendary cross-country train ride where Walt Disney first discovered Mickey Mouse, and hear how together Walt and Mickey made both of their wildest dreams come true. From the classic cartoon "Steamboat Willie" to the advanced computer graphics seen in Mickey's PhilharMagic attraction, you'll learn everything you ever wanted to know about the world's most famous cartoon mouse.
Along the way, your tour guide will point out fascinating details about Mickey and his pal Walt—including many of the clever Hidden Mickeys surreptitiously placed all over Walt Disney World Resort.
And who knows, this is Magic Kingdom theme park, perhaps you'll run into a few of the Disney Theme Park's famous inhabitants.
Magic Kingdom theme park admission is required and is not included in the price of the tour. Please keep in mind that Mickey's Magical Milestones Tour is an outdoor tour, so be sure to check the weather report and dress appropriately."
Has anyone ever done this?
my mom and I did the Mickey's Magical Milestones tour the first year it was offered...it was pretty boring. All I remember is you went on the train and tried to draw Mickey, like Walt had done and at the end you got Mouse ears that said your name on one ear and MMM (Mickey's Magical Milestones) on the other. They even got placed on my head...by Donald Duck XD It was cute but I didn't have all that much fun...I went on a tour when I was little that was more fun where you had to save the Magic Kingdom from a villain (I want to say it's Maleficent). At the end, my group got to meet Peter Pan and then we went on his ride. I got to ride with him because I didn't have a sibling to ride with XD Apparently, I came off the ride with SO many stories Peter told me about Neverland...that I can't remember XD Honestly, that tour was cool...the Mickey's Magical Milestones was lame and it honestly seemed like a waste of time. Maybe they'll do another cool one because they're getting rid of this one.
Thank you soo much for your comment, Katie! You sure had a great time! But since you said that the MMM tour was boring, I hope they will replace it with something better!
For example, I've heard that the "Keys to the Kingdom" is fantastic, or rather, FANTASMIC! :-)!
Please, Support Our Sponsors
Having to cover all the Theme Parks and Attractions in the Central Florida area is not an easy task. You can be sure that your donations will help us to continue to bring you all the latest news, rumors, and photo-updates as we have always done in the past.
- ► 2012 (1062)
- ► 2011 (1254)
- Great shows coming to the Disney Dream
- R'n'R coaster CLOSED today
- Is recession REALLY over?
- The Disney Look.. to the Past! (10/30 - 11/05)
- OTPN is changing color!
- Cars Land reaches a milestone
- New stuff at the Emporium
- Save the Hulk!
- Magic Kingdom update (10/28/2010)
- Rockit back open!!!
- Legoland Florida description
- A look at the new Karamell Kuche
- Star Tour's new Pilot
- Fantasyland Forest NEW update!
- Our latest videos on You Tube
- IOA update (Oct.25)
- New experience at Tokyo Disneyland
- The Disney Look.. to the Past! (10/23 - 10/29)
- General Magic Kingdom update
- LAST UPDATE for our Tournaments!
- Epcot update (Mouse Gear/Imagination)
- It's a Small World's New Queue Line
- Pleasure Island to be REDONE soon
- Fantasyland update - PART 1 -
- Fantasyland update - PART 2 -
- Legoland Florida news!
- Fantasy Surf Video
- The Ultimate Indoor Wave: Fantasy Surf NOW OPEN!
- Peter Pan's Flight ON RIDE
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Race Rock Demolition progress
- Shanghai Disneyland work to begin soon
- Fantasyland Expansion (PART 1)
- Fantasyland Expansion (PART 2)
- A LOT of Epcot fun facts!
- Disney Fantasy set to sail in 2012
- Another Interesting Universal Survey
- Good/Bad news for PI
- Fun Spot U.S.A update
- The Italian version of IOA
- The Disney Look.. to the Past! (10/16-22)
- Main Street, El Pirata, and more
- Epcot's EAST & WEST towers
- Tournaments update n°12
- A look at the new Starspeeder 1000
- Mouse Gear, Imagination news and more
- Around the Jungle Cruise area
- Around the F&W welcome center
- Fantasyland update (Oct. 15)
- Race Rock DEMOLITION
- Cheetaka or Cheetah Hunt?
- Reservations Open for Wild Africa Trek!
- Duffy the Disney Bear is here! (PART 2)
- Duffy the Disney Bear is here! (PART 1)
- Discovery Cove 2011/2012 expansions
- Hollywood Studios update (PART 2)
- Hollywood Studios update (PART 1)
- Proposed coaster for OTP
- Cheetah HUNT
- Triceratops Encounter update
- Islands of Adventures update
- CheetaKa announcement TODAY!
- Artwork for Goofy's Sky school
- Epcot update
- More news on ORLANDO THRILL PARK
- Breaking News! New theme park on I-Drive?
- Around the (Disney) stores
- Studios Backlot Tour pre-show
- Universal Studios update
- Last video of CHEETAKA!
- Tour offerings changes at Magic Kingdom
- The Disney Look.. to the Past! (10/ 09-15)
- Magic Kingdom general update
- Did you know... Disneyland California?
- Hollywood Studios update
- Tournaments update n°11
- Florida, the beautiful
- Disneyland Paris Cast member dies
- First day of Food & Wine festival (PART 2)
- Frontierland's new meet-and-greet
- Hollywood Studios history
- First day of Food & Wine festival (PART 1)
- New photos of Fantasyland
- New Universal survey
- Next-generation coming to WDW
- Universal Studios update
- Many fun facts about Animal Kingdom!
- Concept art for Pollo Campero
- Q&A about Discovery Cove (expansion too!)
- Alligator Alley's new signs
- Magic Kingdom - THE MOVIE
- Epcot update (Oct. 1) PART 2
- New clip of Cheetaka!
- New Fantasyland update PART 1
- New Fantasyland update PART 2
- Tournaments update n°10
- Karamell-Küche pictures
- HRRR's problems are very, VERY serious
- Wilderness Lodge's rooms
- Epcot update (Oct. 1) PART 1
- The Disney Look.. to the Past! (09/27 - 10/08)
- Islands of Adventures 09/2010 update
- Karamell-Küche opens at Epcot
- Triceratops Encounter to return!
- New poster of Fantasy Surf
- ▼ October (105)