Welcome to ORLANDO THEME PARK NEWS!
|Photo copyright of Legoland Florida, and courtesy of mebweb, a park forum member.|
Hi at OTPN.
Great to learn about the Legoland Park in Florida.
I come from Denmark, and I have an annual pass for the original Legoland i Billund, and i've just been to the park today. It's a beautiful park, epecially the Miniland is amazing. A lot of the attractions to be found in the new park in Florida you can also find here In Denmark. One of my favorite attractions is the "Dragon Coaster" found in the castle.
Thanks for making a wonderful website. I'm a big Disneyland/ Disney World and Universal Studios fan. Visited Florida last year, and went to all the Disney theme parks and Universal Studios. I missed out on Islands of Adventure, because I was running out of holiday time. I've been to Disneyland Paris several times. Nice to have a Disney Theme Park here in Europe.
Keep up the good work on this magnificent website:-)
Thank you very much CC!!
i'm happy to hear that you enjoy reading our site! About Legoland, yes, there will be many similar rides here, but also some special rides designed for our Florida park! It will be great (but also the one in Billund, I've heard it's one of the biggest after Florida's!).
Yes It looks like there's gonna be some completly new attractions in Florida. I'm looking foreward to see what the final result will be. Billund is far as I know the biggest of the Legoland Parks right now, but will be surpassed when the Florida park opens. And there's one advantage in Florida, and that's the weather:-) It's often cold and rainy here in Denmark, and a lot of the attractions is outdoor attractions, but it's nice to have a theme park close to you:-)There's only one issue about Billund. A lot of the attractions needs refurbishment badly. I hope they will recieve some care in the near future.
Please, Support Our Sponsors
Having to cover all the Theme Parks and Attractions in the Central Florida area is not an easy task. You can be sure that your donations will help us to continue to bring you all the latest news, rumors, and photo-updates as we have always done in the past.
- ► 2012 (1062)
- ► 2011 (1254)
- Great shows coming to the Disney Dream
- R'n'R coaster CLOSED today
- Is recession REALLY over?
- The Disney Look.. to the Past! (10/30 - 11/05)
- OTPN is changing color!
- Cars Land reaches a milestone
- New stuff at the Emporium
- Save the Hulk!
- Magic Kingdom update (10/28/2010)
- Rockit back open!!!
- Legoland Florida description
- A look at the new Karamell Kuche
- Star Tour's new Pilot
- Fantasyland Forest NEW update!
- Our latest videos on You Tube
- IOA update (Oct.25)
- New experience at Tokyo Disneyland
- The Disney Look.. to the Past! (10/23 - 10/29)
- General Magic Kingdom update
- LAST UPDATE for our Tournaments!
- Epcot update (Mouse Gear/Imagination)
- It's a Small World's New Queue Line
- Pleasure Island to be REDONE soon
- Fantasyland update - PART 1 -
- Fantasyland update - PART 2 -
- Legoland Florida news!
- Fantasy Surf Video
- The Ultimate Indoor Wave: Fantasy Surf NOW OPEN!
- Peter Pan's Flight ON RIDE
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Race Rock Demolition progress
- Shanghai Disneyland work to begin soon
- Fantasyland Expansion (PART 1)
- Fantasyland Expansion (PART 2)
- A LOT of Epcot fun facts!
- Disney Fantasy set to sail in 2012
- Another Interesting Universal Survey
- Good/Bad news for PI
- Fun Spot U.S.A update
- The Italian version of IOA
- The Disney Look.. to the Past! (10/16-22)
- Main Street, El Pirata, and more
- Epcot's EAST & WEST towers
- Tournaments update n°12
- A look at the new Starspeeder 1000
- Mouse Gear, Imagination news and more
- Around the Jungle Cruise area
- Around the F&W welcome center
- Fantasyland update (Oct. 15)
- Race Rock DEMOLITION
- Cheetaka or Cheetah Hunt?
- Reservations Open for Wild Africa Trek!
- Duffy the Disney Bear is here! (PART 2)
- Duffy the Disney Bear is here! (PART 1)
- Discovery Cove 2011/2012 expansions
- Hollywood Studios update (PART 2)
- Hollywood Studios update (PART 1)
- Proposed coaster for OTP
- Cheetah HUNT
- Triceratops Encounter update
- Islands of Adventures update
- CheetaKa announcement TODAY!
- Artwork for Goofy's Sky school
- Epcot update
- More news on ORLANDO THRILL PARK
- Breaking News! New theme park on I-Drive?
- Around the (Disney) stores
- Studios Backlot Tour pre-show
- Universal Studios update
- Last video of CHEETAKA!
- Tour offerings changes at Magic Kingdom
- The Disney Look.. to the Past! (10/ 09-15)
- Magic Kingdom general update
- Did you know... Disneyland California?
- Hollywood Studios update
- Tournaments update n°11
- Florida, the beautiful
- Disneyland Paris Cast member dies
- First day of Food & Wine festival (PART 2)
- Frontierland's new meet-and-greet
- Hollywood Studios history
- First day of Food & Wine festival (PART 1)
- New photos of Fantasyland
- New Universal survey
- Next-generation coming to WDW
- Universal Studios update
- Many fun facts about Animal Kingdom!
- Concept art for Pollo Campero
- Q&A about Discovery Cove (expansion too!)
- Alligator Alley's new signs
- Magic Kingdom - THE MOVIE
- Epcot update (Oct. 1) PART 2
- New clip of Cheetaka!
- New Fantasyland update PART 1
- New Fantasyland update PART 2
- Tournaments update n°10
- Karamell-Küche pictures
- HRRR's problems are very, VERY serious
- Wilderness Lodge's rooms
- Epcot update (Oct. 1) PART 1
- The Disney Look.. to the Past! (09/27 - 10/08)
- Islands of Adventures 09/2010 update
- Karamell-Küche opens at Epcot
- Triceratops Encounter to return!
- New poster of Fantasy Surf
- ▼ October (105)