Welcome to ORLANDO THEME PARK NEWS!
Here you will find News, Rumors and Picture-updates from all Orlando's Theme Parks on a daily basis. We currently support any browser: Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, and Safari. For additional information on our site, click here.
Thursday, October 14, 2010 | Posted by OTPN administrator | | Edit Post
Before viewing the second part of this update, please click HERE to go to PART 1! Thanks!
Here you are PART 2 of this new DHS update:
Sounds Dangerous was strangely "full":
Some more pictures of Sounds Dangerous:
Is something missing here?:
- NEWS ABOUT THE AMERICAN IDOL EXPERIENCE -
The showtimes of the attraction have been cut down to only 5 daily shows plus a Grand Finally show.
When I asked to a Cast Member why, she told me that there was a cut of the showtimes 'due to a declining number of guests coming to the park':
The new schedule:
The GRAND FINALLY is now at 6:30
Look, it's.... ??:
Look, they are.... WHO IN THE WORLD ARE THESE???:
I love this figure of Donald:
And also this great poster:
Sign missing in front of "Playhouse Disney: Live on Stage":
The wait for Toy Story Midway Mania is always crazy, but don't always trust this sign... To me, it said there was a 140-minute wait, but it ended up being "ONLY" 65 minutes:
"Legends of Hollywood" has already reopened:
Inside the store:
works needed on "Indiana Jones" sign:
That's all for now! And if you haven't seen PART 1, check it out HERE!
Those were 2 of the Little Einsteins from Playhouse Disney.
I heard that the are adding a Muppet whatnot workshop to Muppet-vision 3D. are they, or was that just a bad rumor
Please, Support Our Sponsors
Having to cover all the Theme Parks and Attractions in the Central Florida area is not an easy task. You can be sure that your donations will help us to continue to bring you all the latest news, rumors, and photo-updates as we have always done in the past.
- ► 2012 (1062)
- ► 2011 (1254)
- Great shows coming to the Disney Dream
- R'n'R coaster CLOSED today
- Is recession REALLY over?
- The Disney Look.. to the Past! (10/30 - 11/05)
- OTPN is changing color!
- Cars Land reaches a milestone
- New stuff at the Emporium
- Save the Hulk!
- Magic Kingdom update (10/28/2010)
- Rockit back open!!!
- Legoland Florida description
- A look at the new Karamell Kuche
- Star Tour's new Pilot
- Fantasyland Forest NEW update!
- Our latest videos on You Tube
- IOA update (Oct.25)
- New experience at Tokyo Disneyland
- The Disney Look.. to the Past! (10/23 - 10/29)
- General Magic Kingdom update
- LAST UPDATE for our Tournaments!
- Epcot update (Mouse Gear/Imagination)
- It's a Small World's New Queue Line
- Pleasure Island to be REDONE soon
- Fantasyland update - PART 1 -
- Fantasyland update - PART 2 -
- Legoland Florida news!
- Fantasy Surf Video
- The Ultimate Indoor Wave: Fantasy Surf NOW OPEN!
- Peter Pan's Flight ON RIDE
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Race Rock Demolition progress
- Shanghai Disneyland work to begin soon
- Fantasyland Expansion (PART 1)
- Fantasyland Expansion (PART 2)
- A LOT of Epcot fun facts!
- Disney Fantasy set to sail in 2012
- Another Interesting Universal Survey
- Good/Bad news for PI
- Fun Spot U.S.A update
- The Italian version of IOA
- The Disney Look.. to the Past! (10/16-22)
- Main Street, El Pirata, and more
- Epcot's EAST & WEST towers
- Tournaments update n°12
- A look at the new Starspeeder 1000
- Mouse Gear, Imagination news and more
- Around the Jungle Cruise area
- Around the F&W welcome center
- Fantasyland update (Oct. 15)
- Race Rock DEMOLITION
- Cheetaka or Cheetah Hunt?
- Reservations Open for Wild Africa Trek!
- Duffy the Disney Bear is here! (PART 2)
- Duffy the Disney Bear is here! (PART 1)
- Discovery Cove 2011/2012 expansions
- Hollywood Studios update (PART 2)
- Hollywood Studios update (PART 1)
- Proposed coaster for OTP
- Cheetah HUNT
- Triceratops Encounter update
- Islands of Adventures update
- CheetaKa announcement TODAY!
- Artwork for Goofy's Sky school
- Epcot update
- More news on ORLANDO THRILL PARK
- Breaking News! New theme park on I-Drive?
- Around the (Disney) stores
- Studios Backlot Tour pre-show
- Universal Studios update
- Last video of CHEETAKA!
- Tour offerings changes at Magic Kingdom
- The Disney Look.. to the Past! (10/ 09-15)
- Magic Kingdom general update
- Did you know... Disneyland California?
- Hollywood Studios update
- Tournaments update n°11
- Florida, the beautiful
- Disneyland Paris Cast member dies
- First day of Food & Wine festival (PART 2)
- Frontierland's new meet-and-greet
- Hollywood Studios history
- First day of Food & Wine festival (PART 1)
- New photos of Fantasyland
- New Universal survey
- Next-generation coming to WDW
- Universal Studios update
- Many fun facts about Animal Kingdom!
- Concept art for Pollo Campero
- Q&A about Discovery Cove (expansion too!)
- Alligator Alley's new signs
- Magic Kingdom - THE MOVIE
- Epcot update (Oct. 1) PART 2
- New clip of Cheetaka!
- New Fantasyland update PART 1
- New Fantasyland update PART 2
- Tournaments update n°10
- Karamell-Küche pictures
- HRRR's problems are very, VERY serious
- Wilderness Lodge's rooms
- Epcot update (Oct. 1) PART 1
- The Disney Look.. to the Past! (09/27 - 10/08)
- Islands of Adventures 09/2010 update
- Karamell-Küche opens at Epcot
- Triceratops Encounter to return!
- New poster of Fantasy Surf
- ▼ October (105)