Welcome to ORLANDO THEME PARK NEWS!
Lots of new details have emerged since our last visit to the park, just a week ago!!
Here we go:
Spaceship Earth is again clean and shiny!:
This area is useless! There is already the old Communicore building to seat down! No need for all these empty spaces, if ask me:
A new ride-through video is available on our YOU TUBE channel, but we'll post it here soon!
It looks great:
And it attracts many people:
Donald Duck is one of my favorite Disney characters:
Glas und Porzellan CLOSED FOR GOOD! I am so sad about this!! i loved saying its name.
It will be replaced by a candy store, and it will be re-named "Karamelle Küche", (Caramel Kitchen):
And now, here's a look at the almost finished Italian Pizzeria!:
This week it will feature: Morocco.
Man they aren't wasting time over in Italy. I love how I leave about 5 days ago and the ball is cleaned. Maybe its just bad luck or something.
Any idea what they are doing to American Adventures?
I think Disney uses the old image works space for the Disney Y.E.S. program. Go to the website below and watch the video about it. I think in one of the scenes on the video they are in that area.
Yay for Fountain of Nations photos! If I lived in Orlando, I would have an A.P. just so I could visit Epcot often and watch the Fountain to de-stress! lol
Thanks to all of you for posting comments!
@ Austin: I think they're refurbishing the floor, but I'm going to check now...
@Hunter: Thanks for the link!! I hope they make a better use of that area though...
@Nacie: I'm glad you liked the pictures!! Epcot is such a great place... Did you there's even an Annual Pass that's only valid for Epcot after 4 p.m. ?
Now to just win the lottery, move to Orlando and never have to work again! LOL!!
Please, Support Our Sponsors
Having to cover all the Theme Parks and Attractions in the Central Florida area is not an easy task. You can be sure that your donations will help us to continue to bring you all the latest news, rumors, and photo-updates as we have always done in the past.
- ► 2012 (1062)
- ► 2011 (1254)
- New parade for Disneyland! (and MK)
- Animal Kingdom July 2010 update (part 2)
- More exciting news from the Magic Kingdom!
- New pictures of the Disney Dream
- Animal Kingdom July 2010 update (part 1)
- Toy Story land almost done
- Around the World (Showcase): NORWAY
- HSM 3 is going to be replaced!
- Electrical parade to stay longer
- Epcot update (Pizzeria almost done!)
- X-Raptor... COMING SOON
- OOTL: New WOC video from the sky
- 'Aerial' pics of Fantasyland works
- Animal kingdom celebrates biodiversity
- This was the first commercial about a Disney Park...
- The Muppets!
- Info about Wonderworks' new additions
- "It's a Small World" refurb
- New track for the Monorail
- Coming soon...
- Matterhorn for... Magic Kingdom?
- The Family Feud!
- OOTL: new pool for Disneyland Hotel
- IOA update (July 25,2010)
- New on-ride videos!
- Universal Studios July 24 update
- The Disney Look... to the Past! (07/19 - 07/25)
- Great Discounts for Annual passholders!
- The ORIGINAL Journey into Imagination
- Around the World (Showcase): MOROCCO
- Fastpass... for Dumbo?
- The Time Machine: Italy's pizzeria
- Site news
- Epcot construction update
- Fantasy Surf Update
- Busch Gardens works
- Magic Kingdom update - part 2
- Magic Kingdom update - part 1
- Bowling complex coming to Highway 192
- News about Epcot's F&W Festival
- PLEASE, fill in our new survey!
- Austin's WDW mega-update (Magic Kingdom)!
- Austin's WDW mega-update (Epcot)!
- Austin's WDW mega-update (Hollywood Studios)!
- Austin's WDW mega-update (Animal Kingdom)!
- New Aerial picture of Fantasyland Expansion
- Via Napoli to open August 5th
- All Star Sports hotel works
- Mr. Potato Head video
- Update on the old Dixie Stampede building
- Disney monorail fails again.
- Hollywood Studios update 07/18/2010
- OTPN visits the Family Feud!
- Surfin' update!
- Universe of Energy video
- Sarasota trip report
- The Disney Look... to the Past! (07/12 - 07/18)
- Gran Fiesta Tour Ride through
- New signs in World Showcase
- Discovery Cove expansion's doubts
- New behind-the-scenes tour at DAK!
- Magic Kingdom update (07/15/2010)
- Info about Rock 'n' Glow
- IOA update (July 15,2010)
- Indoor surfin'! UPDATE
- OOTL: Gardaland's new coaster
- Universal Studios update (July 14,2010)
- Discovery Cove expansion Semi-confirmed
- OOTL: Ratatouille dark ride ALMOST confirmed
- Survey says...
- Toy Story 3 secrets!
- Aerial view of Fantasyland
- New stuff at Disney World (JULY edition)
- Epcot update
- Work in progress: FANTASY SURF
- Kodak leaving Epcot. Status: CONFIRMED!
- WDW News from around the web
- Current Legoland status
- Is Universal Orlando getting a new waterpark?
- The Disney Look... to the Past! (07/05 - 07/11)
- BREAKING NEWS: Electrician dies at WDW
- Legoland Florida OPEN HOUSE's speech
- NEW app for your smartphone
- OTPN's favorite Theme Parks!
- Star Tours 3 news
- Via Napoli opens next month!
- New Aquatica/SeaWorld update!
- EXCLUSIVE! A first look at Legoland Florida
- A new Disney Channel is coming!
- What happens when World of Color... is cancelled?
- Roy O. Disney Tribute
- LOST PARKS: Boardwalk and Baseball
- Reflections of Earth upgrades
- OOTL: Behind the scenes of World of Color
- Kodak out of Walt Disney World?
- Legoland preview!
- OTPN gets a break!
- Cop accused of selling theme park tickets
- SeaWorld Orlando offers Evening Tickets
- Captain EO Grand re-opening!
- A model day at Epcot
- Epcot general update
- Disney to help with Oil spill
- The Disney Look... to the Past! (06/28 - 07/04)
- What's goin' on with PETER PAN??!
- New Dinner show for Titanic!
- Captain EO review
- KATONGA news
- Legoland Florida resort brochure now available!!
- OTPN goes to Captain EO preview!
- Behind the Scenes: Captain EO return
- D23 Expo 2011
- ▼ July (112)