Welcome to ORLANDO THEME PARK NEWS!
Did you get to ride the new attraction?How was it?Did it live up to the expectations?
Very nice pics with some views I have not seen before.
but I don't get the negative sound in your comments. I think we should celebrate all expansions and additions to the parks, sure you can have favourites, but lets keep it friendly and open I'd say :) These day's everyone's a critic.. and it's so easy to critisize, isn't it?
I look forward to seeing universal and disneyworld this summer :)
for me all rides are new since I've never been there, so that's a plus ;)
thanks again for the beautifull pictures.
It's true that Potterland is also similar to the Fantasyland expansion, but I have to give props to Potterland simply because it's something that's never been done in a theme park before. On the other hand, Disney Princesses are getting old and have been around in Disney parks for decades.
Thanks Samuele for the update!! Next time you will be there can you check if there any Explicit restriction in tall and weight? I read about a man that can't go in FJ on that ride for his body size!
I ask you this because I'm 6.3 Feet tall and 286 pound and if there is a problem about that I think I will let a leg down the ride, ahahah!!!
I have to agree some with you, Samuele. I mean i think people out there had some crazy expectations of the Potter area. Maybe that Universal's own fault, for over playing it. I liked the Dueling Dragons queue a lot, so since I heard back then it was going to be Potterized i wasn't to thrill about it. But i get it. I mean Harry was coming to town and it didn't made sense to let two dragon's out there in the middle of nowhere. I agree that Harry Potter don't do that much for me either, for me it only goes as how good the ride is, and how pretty the area is. Cause i really don't like Harry and friends that much.
But i don't share you're view of the Fantasy Land expansion and maybe that's cause i haven't seen was coming that carefully. But i think that is cause i really haven't been excited at all.
Anyway superb job, as most of the time!
Please, Support Our Sponsors
Having to cover all the Theme Parks and Attractions in the Central Florida area is not an easy task. You can be sure that your donations will help us to continue to bring you all the latest news, rumors, and photo-updates as we have always done in the past.
- ► 2012 (1062)
- ► 2011 (1254)
- Something's growing... at SeaWorld
- Galaxi Spin coming this fall
- Today... Sea World!
- New Surf attraction coming soon!
- Universal Studios... still empty?
- Remembering Cypress Gardens
- Space Mountain pictures
- Magic Kingdom 06/25 update PART 2
- Toy Story 3 again!!
- Summer Nightastic videos
- Magic Kingdom 06/25 update PART 1
- The Disney Look... to the Past! (06/21 - 06/27)
- New restaurant taking over Race Rock
- Busch Gardens unveils new site
- New Radiator spring video
- Summer Nights at BGT
- New monthly payment for AP
- Did you notice?
- Captain EO passholder preview!
- Downtown Disney June 2010 update
- Celebrate Tonight! well, maybe not.
- Toy Story 3 Review
- New trains for Gwazi?
- More Informations about Disney's Golden Oak
- Club 626
- Disney's Golden Oak Community!
- New... 2011?
- New handheld device for people with disabilities
- Diver attacked by alligator at Silver Springs
- Tomorrow: MK and Epcot
- What does Busch Gardens really need?
- New Spa at Disney's Vero Beach Resort
- Universal Studios update
- New Disney Waterpark's commercial!
- Taste of Africa coming to DAK
- Fantasyland Expansion update
- OOTL: New Generation Festival at DLP
- Changes at the TTA
- P.R. already knows what's coming!!
- DHS' history!
- Alligator Alley coming soon..
- Toy Story 3 succesfull
- Feel the spirit. Feel the speed.
- Disney's Hollywood Studios update - PART 2
- The Disney Look... to the Past! (06/14 - 06/20)
- Ridemakerz returns to DTD in California
- For your safety,...
- Disney's Hollywood Studios update - PART 1
- Magical Midway
- Epcot Center commercial
- New Character dinner at Disney's Vero Beach
- Epcot progress
- News from the TTA!!
- Pirate's Dinner Adventure: Official OTPN Review
- Tokyo Disneyland will have Philarmagic
- Facts About Manta
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- What's next... in Orlando
- More info about new projects at WDW
- 3 millionth guest welcomed at Epcot Character Spot...
- Creepy discovery at WDW
- Little Mermaid Adventure
- The Emporium layout
- Seuss Landing works
- New stuff at Epcot (June 2010)
- Is World of Colors really that good? Not really......
- Nickelodeon Family Suite unveils new attractions
- Epcot construction report
- The Emporium's new layout
- Magic Kingdom under construction
- The Disney Look... to the Past! (06/07 - 06/13)
- News about Star Tours V.2
- Universal Orlando update (PART 2)
- News about the Hacienda
- World of Colors to debut... TODAY!!
- Universal Orlando update (PART 1)
- Disney to go to sleep?
- How to escape the heat
- New land in Busch Gardens
- A Disney Record!
- All aboard!
- OOTL: World of Colors additions
- Our Pirates.... not so good.
- OOTL: Silly Symphony Swings
- Out of the loop: Ratatouille at DLP?
- New MK update
- OOTL: DreamWorks on board
- SeaWorld's killer whale dies
- Disney's Animal Kingdom update
- How to score 999,999 on Buzz Lightyear's (Florida ...
- To share or not to share??
- Epcot Center update
- The Disney Look.. to the Past! (05/31 - 06/06)
- New stuff at Disney World
- New DVC resorts! Really?
- Islands of Adventure update
- I have a surprise for you....
- Pictures of Electrical Parade!
- Legoland Florida to expand soon
- Today: Epcot!
- Another Electrical Parade video
- OOTL: Six Flags Great Adventure
- Delta Dreamflight
- DCL video
- Magic Kingdom update
- OOTL: New stores open in Disneyland
- Magic Kingdom today!
- OTPN's favorite Italian Restaurants
- Carousel's name changed yesterday
- Summer Nightastic is coming!
- Pictures of BG's new coaster
- Last block added to the Disney Dream!
- OOTL: Disney's California Adventure
- Admin news
- ▼ June (115)