Welcome to ORLANDO THEME PARK NEWS!
Actaully pretty cool to know that the cast members have a great area like that to take there families and that the prices are much more reasonable than in the parks, thanks for sharing
The Chatham bus stop is hardly a backstage area......That's where some of the CP's stay. In the background of some of the pictures you can see The Commons which is another Disney owned housing complexes filled with Cultural Reps.
To the 2nd anonymous: It seems like you know the place (since you named the Commons...)!!!
I said Backstage because since this blog is viewed mostly by Orlando visitors (that never knew this place) it's like a behind-the-scene look at a Cast Member-only place...
But thanks for clarifying.
It seems like a lot of fun and a pleasant place. The pools at Mickey's Retreat are also used for lifeguard swim test. It's also across the street from Chatham so it's beautiful easy to get to as a CP. I really like to play the table tennis, and the table there is inside a screened in picnic area and very nicer than the tables at the apartment swimming pools.
That hotel is the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. It's not a DTWN Disney hotel though. It's off of Vineland Road to the north of LBV.
can anyone go to this place? do they check id's
Does anyone happen to know the hours? that would be really helpful, thx in advance. =D
The hours are 11 AM- 8 PM. The pool is open from 12-6.
Does anyone know how many people a cast member can get in at a time?
The cast member can get the same amount of persons that they have in the main gate pass.
Cast members can take up to 6 people with them.
Does anyone know the phone number
Are pets allowed?
Yes good question, are pets allowed there?
According to the sign in the front, there are no pets allowed.
Can third party participants enter?
And does either pool have lane lines for fitness swimming?
Please, Support Our Sponsors
Having to cover all the Theme Parks and Attractions in the Central Florida area is not an easy task. You can be sure that your donations will help us to continue to bring you all the latest news, rumors, and photo-updates as we have always done in the past.
- ► 2012 (1062)
- ► 2011 (1254)
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort
- Today goin' out again!
- SeaWorld Orlando update
- Summer Nightastic
- Lots-O many new games!
- More news on Captain EO!
- Two new updates tomorrow!
- New Games for Toy Story Mania!
- Captain EO will return to Epcot for sure!
- Your nite, your KINGDOM!
- Guess the pic 2!
- 2009 Theme Parks Attendance released!
- Guess the pic!
- How to use our toolbar
- Universal's hotels poll
- Magic Kingdom GrAd NiTe & more!
- The Cat in the Hat doesn't spin anymore! Yesss!
- Which hotel would you like to see?
- Coco Key Water Resort - PHOTOS
- Stay tuned for new updates coming today!!
- Do you like OTPN? Then, follow us!
- SeaWorld's shows
- Disney's Hollywood Studios update
- Universal Studios Florida update
- Blue Man group
- Coco Key News
- EPCOT picture-update
- Eat to the beat 2010
- New FIGMENT collectible
- Universal's Islands of Adventure update
- SURVEY CLOSED
- Galaxi Spin going to Fun Spot
- New pictures tomorrow!
- New survey! PLEASE, PARTICIPATE!!
- TOMORROW UNIVERSAL OR EPCOT
- Other News about cancelled flights
- Screamscape wrote that Fun Spot USA has some coa...
- Captain EO may return to Epcot!
- Don't want to go to SeaWorld? Then go to WDW!
- The water votex that's gone!
- What about... Disaster's GRAND OPENING?
- The Simpsons Ride GRAND OPENING
- News from the WDW resort
- New updates coming soon!
- Stuck at the airport? Go to Sea World!
- Cypress Gardens: Gone but not Forgotten
- Out of the loop: Treasure Island
- Busch Gardens news
- Peru pavilion coming to EPCOT?
- OTPN goes in vacation (this time for real!)
- Rollercoaster to be almost 5000 feet long!
- Universal Studios polls
- Ride removal at Universal??
- Fantasyland huge wall
- Coaster Layout unveiled?
- Fantasyland map
- Universal thinking about removing "Me ship, the Ol...
- Star trek Live coming to KSC
- Admin news
- Busch Gardens' new coaster is now confirmed!!
- News about Wonderworks!
- Epcot news update
- OTPN EXCLUSIVE! Pizzeria pictures!
- Yatch and Beach club resort update
- Update on Epcot's new Pizzeria
- Update on Fantasyland's expansion
- Stuck on Rhino Rally!
- Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom update
- Space Shuttle over Magic Kingdom
- LOST Epcot
- Busch Gardens EXPEDITION - Part 3
- News on Busch Gardens' 2011 coaster
- More Fantasyland News
- Busch Gardens EXPEDITION - Part 2
- WDW's history: 20,000 leagues under the sea
- Busch Gardens EXPEDITION - Part 1
- Update in Progress
- More pictures of International Drive
- Enhancements at Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Coco Key's exterior appearance progress
- The Hidden Disney: Mickey's Retreat
- Coco Key Water resort to open April 15th!
- Some I-Drive pictures
- What happened to Coco Key??
- Interspace theme park coming to Titusville
- D Street store now open
- Nighttime shows
- Cantina de san Angel construction update
- Behind the seeds tour
- Another bus accident at WDW??
- Busch Gardens' new coaster
- Star Tours closing soon
- President of WDW talks about Bus accident
- ILLUMINATIONS music!
- Underground Adventure... just a joke
- BOY DIES AT FT. WILDERNESS RESORT!
- Fort Wilderness Resort update
- ▼ April (98)